Course Calendar

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Lecture 9b is up!

After several failed attempts at compressing and uploading, Lecture 9b (the economy and transportation) is now live on Vimeo.  Password remains the same.

Lecture 9b - The National Economy

Lecture 9c (slavery) is already recorded, and I'm waiting on the file to compress and upload to Google Drive so I can get it over to Vimeo.  Hopefully it will be up and running in the next hour or so.  I'll post the link as soon as it's ready.

I will be recording ALL of Lecture 10 (broken into 2 or 3 abbreviated sections) for the A-day students, and for any B-day class that didn't make it to the end.  I will also have a brief bit of Lecture 11 (Reconstruction) that we didn't get at the beginning of the year - mostly on presidential Reconstruction and the Grant administration - recorded at some point this weekend or early next week.

No comments: